I Never received my apex coins after purchase.

by zombierap55

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I Never received my apex coins after purchase.

★ Novice

I never got my Apex coins.

It has been 2-3  weeks since I bought Apex coins on Feb 13th. I never received them even though the purchase went trough and took money from my account. I talked in a chat room trying to get help but they were just saying that they were gonna mark it down as a false something something. I Got scammed and nobody's helping me. anything I can do to get my money back or something?

Message 1 of 3 (355 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I Never received my apex coins after purchase.

Community Manager

Hi @zombierap55

I'm sorry, but missing content isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them on the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (323 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @zombierap55

I'm sorry, but missing content isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them on the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (324 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent I did contact EA help but they said they were gonna ban me for false claim they aren't helping that's why I made this post
Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)