Re: I Gave Up

by DokkenFrosst

Original Post

I Gave Up

★★★★★ Novice

After the hundreds of problems with this game, I think it might be time to give up. I know a lot of players still like this game but EA should really just concentrate on making the next one any good. At least every week there are problems and bugs that mean I can't play properly so I just gave up on it. 

Message 1 of 5 (448 Views)

★★ Pro

@cmb12203if they do that, the next title won't have many players if it's made by EA and Dice. Who in their right mind would go out and buy a further title from a company that couldn't get this one to work properly. Genuinely would you trust it to work. You wouldn't rehire tradesmen that build a house that drops after 10months. They've sold a lot of copies of this game, they can't bring down the house already that's just shooting themselves in the foot. 

Message 2 of 5 (422 Views)

Champion
Know you dont want to hear it but it is working for me! Not on the latest driver and never had to reinstall. Using on 2 different computers.
Had a few issues related to online play, and not running other progs while playing. My best solution to sound or devices is a reboot of the modem and PC just before playing. ! GLHF
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 3 of 5 (404 Views)

★ Guide
I just posted about it. Took a 3 week break due to frustration. Came on today and first match. Took 4 steps, lag, sound bug. 10 more feet sound gone. This game is utter trash and no one at EA gives a *. I am done with it.
Message 4 of 5 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The next big Triple A Game will be Battlefield V and it will be bought by manya, maaaany people. It´s going to be the next enormous Cash-Cow. Bugs or not, Loot-Boxes or not ... Fans are going to throw money and jubilee.
Message 5 of 5 (346 Views)