I Can't disable controller aim assist & aim assist slowdown in Battlefield 1 PC!

by IndianaDucky

Original Post

Re: I Can't disable controller aim assist & aim assist slowdown in Battlefie

★★★★★ Newbie

@IndianaDucky I agree with you Ducky! Standard smile 

Message 41 of 47 (835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Time is ticking to the full release DICE please add a way to disable Aim assist & Aim assist slowdown on the PC versions of Battlefield 1. 

Message 42 of 47 (833 Views)

★ Guide

I hope they add a option to disable Aim assist & Aim assist slowdown during tonight's launch!  

Message 43 of 47 (825 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hopefully in a few hours when the game launches I can disable Aim assist & Aim assist slowdown in the in game menu! 

Message 44 of 47 (816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_David Any word from DICE adding a way to disable Controller Aim assist & Aim assist slowdown in the Battlefield 1 game menu on PC?

Message 45 of 47 (814 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@IndianaDucky Hey Ducky I hope they add an option to disable Aim assist & Aim assist slowdown in Battlefield 1 PC version! Ps. I'm your son.

Message 46 of 47 (811 Views)

@EA_David wrote:

Hi, can you tone down the giant off-colour letters? They don't help the thread and they hurt my eyes. Standard smile

Your feedback has been sent to DICE and if we hear anything, we'll let folks know.

Gentlemen, as @EA_David stated your feedback has been sent to DICE so please wait for DICE to respond - this may take a couple of weeks due to higher priority launch bugs that may have to be fixed before addressing an issue affecting only a small portion of the PC player base. 

This is the technical section of the EA Answer HQ and this thread is quickly devolving into a Battlelog thread, so please move this discussion to http://forums.battlefield.com/ to voice your displeasure over aim assist so we can keep the technical forum on task to help our fellow Battlefield players play the game that they paid for.  That being said I'm closing the thread, see you on the Battlefield gentlemen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 47 of 47 (799 Views)