I Can't disable controller aim assist & aim assist slowdown in Battlefield 1 PC!

by IndianaDucky

Original Post

Re: I Can't disable controller aim assist & aim assist slowdown in Battlefie

★★★ Newbie

I hope his is fixed before the game comes out!!! not being able to disable aim assist and aim assist slowdown sucks on PC. 

Message 31 of 47 (1,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh god i hope this issue gets fixed. It's killing me inside because I can not enjoy Battlefield 1 on PC.

Message 32 of 47 (1,178 Views)

★ Apprentice

Please tell me DICE is going add an option in the menu of Battlefield 1 to disable Aim assist & Aim assist slowdown on the PC version! 

Message 33 of 47 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When are they going to add a way to disable controller aim assist & aim assist slowdown to the PC version of Battlefield 1?

Message 34 of 47 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_David I wish i could disable both aim assist's in Battlefield 1 PC, but DICE never added the option to the menu! Every other DICE game I've played with a controller has a way of disabling controller aim assist but not in Battlefield 1 why? Are they going to add an option to disable both Aim assist & aim assist slowdown PLEASE!

Message 35 of 47 (1,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_David So any word from the DICE team about Aim assist?

Message 36 of 47 (1,161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_David When will I and many others be able to disable controller aim assist and aim assist slowdown for Battlefield 1 PC?

Message 37 of 47 (861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When can we get a way to disable aim assist & aim assist slowdown in Battlefield 1 PC version?

Message 38 of 47 (849 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Aim assist is just barely annoying compared to my right stick changing weapons.

Everybody on my right gets shot with a pistol and everybody on my left gets shot with a rifle. hahaha

Message 39 of 47 (842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Aim assist & Aim assist slowdown is the worst possible thing for a Controller user. 

Here are five reasons 

1. Aim assist creates zero skill.

2. Aim assist slowdown makes your aim become slower when you ads at a player, thus making it harder to aim for the head because the sensitivity feels to slow. 

3. Because of Aim assist when you ads at a player it can some times snap to a different player, and when this happens you could end up aiming at the wrong player getting yourself killed.

4. Aim assist also has an annoying feature. when your crosshairs go over a player it starts to follow them throwing your shots off when hip firing. And also slowing down your sensitivity so it's harder to follow the player you wish to kill. 

5. I don't care if people use Aim assist or Aim assist slowdown, but i don't like it and many others agree with me. The only thing I hate about Battlefield 1 at this moment is that there is no way of disable both Aim assist or Aim assist slowdown. 

And the only thing I can say is that I hope DICE adds a way to disable Aim assist & Aim assist slowdown. 

Message 40 of 47 (837 Views)