I Can't disable controller aim assist & aim assist slowdown in Battlefield 1 PC!

by IndianaDucky

Original Post

Re: I Can't disable controller aim assist & aim assist slowdown in Battlefie

★★★★★ Newbie

Is DICE going to help us with are issue about aim assist and aim assist slowdown? I would like to get an answer!

Message 21 of 47 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there really no way to disable both of the aim assists?

Message 22 of 47 (1,038 Views)

★ Guide

No sorry Teddy there is no way to disable aim assist or aim assist slowdown in Battlefield 1 PC version. So until they add it i wouldn't but the game. Frown 

Dice if you are reading this, there is no way of disabling aim assist & aim assist slowdown in the Battlefield 1 PC game menu! Please add a way to Disable controller aim assist & aim assist slowdown in Battlefield 1 on PC!

Message 23 of 47 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wan't to be able to disable aim assist for Controllers in the Battlefield 1's menu on PC, but there is no option to do so. Please EA or DICE or whatever add the option to disable aim assist and aim assist slowdown please!!!

Message 24 of 47 (1,031 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey DICE developers add an option to disable aim assist & aim assist slowdown in Battlefield 1's in game menu on PC!

Message 25 of 47 (1,025 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please add a way to disable aim assist and aim assist slow down for controller on pc on battlefield. It's really annoying.

Message 26 of 47 (1,022 Views)

★ Guide

Dice please add a way to disable aim assist and aim assist slowdown for Controller on PC for Battlefield 1. 

Message 27 of 47 (1,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, can you tone down the giant off-colour letters? They don't help the thread and they hurt my eyes. Standard smile

Your feedback has been sent to DICE and if we hear anything, we'll let folks know.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 28 of 47 (4,393 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks you so much and please as soon as you know tell us! Because it kills me inside that I can't enjoy playing my most anticipated game of the year, I've been waiting to get my hands on the game since it was announced. and this whole aim assist deal brakes my heart. Broken heart

Message 29 of 47 (1,002 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Aim assist & aim assist slowdown, needs an option so it can be disabled on PC!

Message 30 of 47 (986 Views)