I Can't Properly Change the Games Language

by pacolactico1980

Original Post

I Can't Properly Change the Games Language

★★★ Newbie

I’m going to try to make myself understand. The thing is that I’m from Mexico City and after the 4 of June of 2019 Update the games language change from English to Iberic Spanish which is not acceptable for us Latinos and Mexicans, they have a very different accent and way of speaking the language.

The Problems is that normally on Xbox it's complicated to change games language because you just want the game language to change not the entire system. It's there a way to change the language of the game back to English without changing the entire systems language?

Normally all games have an option on their configuration but this game doesn’t have it. It’s a problem for us here in Latin America but I am sure it’s a problem in many other parts of the world. We should be able to select the language of the game. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

Re: I Can't Properly Change the Games Language

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @pacolactico1980.

If the language available it tied to your system language then you would need to ensure that your system language is set to English.

Have you checked the in-game options to see if you can change the language there?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)