Re: I BOUGHT SEASON 8 BATTLE PASS, BUT NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT ! IT NEVER UNL

by aXoatly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I BOUGHT SEASON 8 BATTLE PASS, BUT NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT ! IT NEVER UNLOCKE

★★★★★ Newbie

I BOUGHT SEASON 8 BATTLE PASS, BUT NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT !
IT NEVER UNLOCKED FOR ME, BUT MY COINS ARE GONE !

I am writing this here because I am insanely frustrated and I don't know where else to seek help. 

I purchased the Apex Season 8 Battle Pass, but never received the product. It deducated the coins from my account (i had 1000 coins from season 7 leftover), but the Pass didnt unlock for me.
I read on other threads that it could take time. Or that a restart might help. So I restarted my game. Restarted my PC. Multiple times. Waited 24 hours. Still no product unlocked, but the coins are still vanished. So I decided to finally contact support. And that had to be the worst support experience I had in my life. 

The first guy (Piyush) took ages to finally speak, he had broken english and was asking weirdly intimate questions, not sure if that was protocoll, but Im pretty sure no other customer support does that. Anyhow after he confirmed my email, and my problem, he just simply left me hanging. After a while another guy (Harashinkar) approached me asking the same questions again. Claimed to need some time to read above messages, and when he came back ages later, it was apparant he didn't read anything. All his answers were evasive and not to the point of my question (for example telling me every thing is fine with my account and it's connected to the servers, when I never asked about the state of that at all). I just want my battle pass   to unlock, or my coins to be retrieved so I can purchase it again. After I pressed him about this multiple times (im already 2 hours in at this point) he finally contacted his "team" to check the database or whatever he claimed to do. And came back with the result that I never had those coins. So I simply asked him what the coins have been spent on, if it wasnt the battlepass, because I CLEARLY had coins leftover from season 7, and since then he has been ignoring me. 

APEX LEGENDS/EA/ORIGIN  PLEASE FIX YOUR SUPPORT,
Hiring people from third world countries who barely understand proper english to handle more complex problems might be cheap for you, but it will look bad for any customer who need a difficult problem solved, and can't get it across. 

I am also willing to show the transcript because I saved it, I couldn't believe a support can be this useless and bad until today. 3 hours wasted for nothing. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,636 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I BOUGHT SEASON 8 BATTLE PASS, BUT NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT ! IT NEVER UNL

Community Manager

Hey @NovaSemix

Generally, sometimes purchases can take some time to show up in-game, If you have already waited for 24 hrs and restarted your game I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor as we are unable to assist with missing content on the forums. 

You can reach out to an EA Advisor here, in order for them to further investigate your issues and determine what may be going on. 

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,515 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @NovaSemix

Generally, sometimes purchases can take some time to show up in-game, If you have already waited for 24 hrs and restarted your game I would recommend reaching out to an EA Advisor as we are unable to assist with missing content on the forums. 

You can reach out to an EA Advisor here, in order for them to further investigate your issues and determine what may be going on. 

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,516 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Illium wrote:

Hey @NovaSemix

Regards, 

Did you even read his post?

Message 3 of 5 (1,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@NovaSemix Did you ever get this issue solved? I'm currently having the same issue and Sandeep just said he wishes to play with me one day, but how about fixing my issue? (: I wasted 2 hours talking to this useless service rep and im so frustrated.
Message 4 of 5 (888 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Lunadysania2,

This thread is fairly old now that we're in Season 12, so it is being locked to avoid necroposting.

If you're having this issue again in the current season please feel free to create a new bug report here so we can gather some specific info to investigate further.

Aside from that as we're unable to address missing content on the forums directly you would need to reach back out to support to have another look, I'm afraid. 

Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (800 Views)