Re: Hyperspace Bundle Cancel Showed up Again

by Caelestic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hyperspace Bundle Cancel Showed up Again

★★ Novice

Hi there,

I tried to purchase the Hyperspace Bundle. When paying it the processes froze and I had to close the app. When reopening the app the Bundle did not show up as bought. I waited a bit and reopened the app again - nothing changed.

My plan was to cancel the Play Store transaction an re-buy it. So I did. Cancellation went through.

Now that I opened the app again the Hyperspace Bundle showed up as bought. This is not what I wanted to happen. I did not touch any resources, etc. I would like to have this solved first before touching the account again.

Cheers,

Evidenz

Message 1 of 9 (544 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)
@Caelestic Ah, ok, I got it now. Appreciate the honesty, but we can't really do anything on our side. You can try to reach out to Google Play support and see if you can get it sorted.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (386 Views)

All Replies

@Caelestic Hi, can you provide your ally code so @CG_MindTricks can investigate?

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Ally code is: 436-126-872
Message 3 of 9 (470 Views)

@Caelestic Hi there, I just checked your account and can see that you have the Hyperdrive Bundle active on your account. If you go to Objectives>> Quests you will see a series of quests for the Hyperdrive Bundle (Hyperdrive: Daily Activities; Hyperdrive: Energy; Hyperdrive: Gear Levels, etc)
So I am not sure if I understood the issue correctly, but I can confirm you have the Hyperdrive Bundle active on the account now.

@GladOS-013 thanks for the tag Standard smile
Message 4 of 9 (461 Views)

★★ Novice
@CG_MindTricks Hi there, my problem is that I bought it but it did not show up. I waited but nothing changed. So I cancelled the purchase through the play store. After that it the purchase went through on the game side apparently.

I thought I would cancel it and simply rebuy it. That's not how I planned for it to turn out.

My goal is: Have the Hyperdrive bundle but also rightful paid for it. Which is currently not the case.

I hope this clarifies my situation a bit Standard smile
Message 5 of 9 (444 Views)

@Caelestic Are you referring to all of the gear and and character upgrades that accompany the Hyperdrive bundle?

★★ Novice
@GladOS-013 Si, senior. I assume there was a hick-up between Play store and forwarding the purchase confirmation to you in the beginning. Hence, I did not see the purchase in-game. Then the Play store cought up and forwarded the confirmation. An in between that confirmation and the game showing the purchase I cancelled it through Play store (out of fear that I am missing the purchase but will be charged the price still). The game still recognized the purchase and the content is now available. As of now not rightful though.

This post was to figure out a way to still fulfill my side of the trade so to say.
Message 7 of 9 (409 Views)

@Caelestic Ah, ok, I got it now. Appreciate the honesty, but we can't really do anything on our side. You can try to reach out to Google Play support and see if you can get it sorted.
Message 8 of 9 (387 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the feedback. I will get in touch with Google asap.

Message 9 of 9 (371 Views)