Hyperdrive bundle

by seriouslyalme

Original Post

Highlighted

Hyperdrive bundle

★★★ Newbie

When I purchased the hyperdrive bundle I never got any of the content. I have attached the proof of payment from 2 sources below. This is the second time I’ve had to file this problem and am getting a bit annoyed so please help fix this. 

Message 1 of 2 (291 Views)

Re: Hyperdrive bundle

Community Manager

Hi @seriouslyalme,

I'm afraid this isn't the right platform for getting support with this issue. As was shared >>here<<, this will need the support team for further assistance. Please send in a Help Ticket from your SWGOH account. Use this EA Help article for the steps on how to go about doing that: How to contact support

I'll close this duplicate thread out here. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)