Hy can someone help me ?/is somebody haveing this same issue ?

by IIRostII

Original Post

Highlighted

Hy can someone help me ?/is somebody haveing this same issue ?

★★★ Newbie

Ussualy i m playing like 1-2 matches with 0 problems ... it runs perfect ... but if i want to play more in the upcoming matches the character will freeze randomly for 4-5 seconds ... and this thing will happen like 2-3 times / minute and while the character is freezed i can rotate the camera around and see that everything is freezed ...i noticed if i toggle the fps on the top right corner i can see when the game it freezes he is jumping the ms from 40 to 1000 or more and while it is on that point i have like 1-2 fps. I tryed so far everything you can find on the internet to fix the problem but i can t fix it...(and yes i tryed to restart my router / plug the cable in / change the server from germany to another one / reinstal the game /change nvidia settings from nvidia pannel etc... ) and idk why it does that cuz i can play bf 1 on high-ultra graphics and it runs smooth with 40-50 fps and i have no lag issues or something like that while on this game the graphics are set on low botom with everything and i still have issues (i have a i7-7700HQ procesor 8 gb RAM and a Gtx 1050 4GB)

Message 1 of 1 (184 Views)