Hutt pops up every time I load in

by PreciseBrush

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hutt pops up every time I load in

★★★ Newbie

I have had ships for quite a while yet every time I join the game the hutt will pop up and tell me the same message, how do I fix this?

Message 1 of 6 (510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hutt pops up every time I load in

Community Manager

@PreciseBrush  Depending on the device your using can you go through the below link/steps and then check if this issue is still happening? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (409 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@PreciseBrush Are you unable to click past the message, or does it simply come up from time to time?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It doesn’t keep me from doing anything it’s just aggravating, I can always click past it

Message 3 of 6 (462 Views)

Community Manager
@PreciseBrush understood what type of device do you play from?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My phone

Message 5 of 6 (413 Views)

Community Manager

@PreciseBrush  Depending on the device your using can you go through the below link/steps and then check if this issue is still happening? 

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (410 Views)