Re: Hut rush error code

by uaerduag

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hut rush error code

★★★ Newbie

Im trying to play the 5v5 hut rush model that came out the 29th, I've completed the 3v3 spooky showdown but anytime I go to 5v5 it comes up with no teams available or error.

Message 1 of 13 (1,102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello, @uaerduag and @Btown3772 

I'd like you both  to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 13 (1,056 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

same here. in addition, if i try to change my lineup, i get an error that kicks me out to the main screen.

Message 2 of 13 (1,076 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @uaerduag and @Btown3772 

I'd like you both  to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 13 (1,057 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue. Tried resetting the router like you said but it did not fix the issue

Message 4 of 13 (912 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @weener191 

Can you give me some better details? What exactly is happening? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 13 (861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having these same issues when trying to draft line up for "Christmas Cohort". When I click draft line up i get Error Code B62690B069332F1C-0000000000009999-36E615942A8CD266. The 5v5 Winternational works fine for some reason.

I have been trying the resets and unplugging like you've suggested all week and still not working. Only 1 day left and I would like this rectified so I can get the points.  

Message 6 of 13 (822 Views)

Community Manager

@gibson_tho571 

What system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 13 (817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am using PS4. I've even tried to delete and re download the game.

I tried playing right away last week, and when I went into draft it glitched and logged me out of HUT. Haven't been able to get back into that draft without the error code

Message 8 of 13 (815 Views)

Community Manager

@gibson_tho571 

Try restoring the licenses with the instructions here. Also, rebuild your database with the steps here. Let me know what happens.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 13 (802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately that did not work. Getting the same Error Code 

Message 10 of 13 (789 Views)