Original Post

Re: Nhl 17 hockey ultimate team will not load

★★★ Newbie
Gamer tag:NoStars Rhino
Timestamp: 11am CST
Message 41 of 422 (1,862 Views)

Re: Hut infinite loading

★★★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem with the loading screen between menus of the main menu and ultimate team. 

Message 42 of 422 (1,845 Views)

Re: Hut infinite loading

★ Apprentice
The three game trick no longer works for me anymore. I won't be getting the game until this issue is fixed.
Message 43 of 422 (1,818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I am having the same problem

Xbox1
GT- KJH
team name- Noodles
1004 pm est
Message 44 of 422 (1,807 Views)

★★★ Novice
So now not only is hut not loading by my entire game. I'm stuck in the first screen on infinite load. Seems like the update made it worse
Message 45 of 422 (1,794 Views)

XBOX1 NHL 17 HUT will not load after starter pack opening, game crashed.

★ Apprentice
EA why push the call center, when they know nothing about the game, I sat on the phone talking to a person, who knows nothing about the product they where supposed to help me fix. Why not have your overseas employees admit the game will not work. I wasted 2 hours of my life and was subjected to employees, who thought my game was madden after 2 hours of instruction and still wouldn't answer.other questions.

The first game advisor acted nice and like he wanted to help, he put me on hold promising me a technical advisor. What I got was a man who could barely speak English and had no idea what we where talking about.

I did everything the indian guy told me to do and he still blamed it on my connection.

Also shouldnt the technical support be professionals in video games, theres enough jobless gamers who would die for a job working for EA who I could understand and would know about in game purchases and read in company bulletins in game breaking bugs

Message 46 of 422 (1,749 Views)

Re: XBOX1 NHL 17 HUT will not load after starter pack opening, game crashed.

Community Manager

@casgun22@ipwnroyalof2015@abigpoptart1@ImMormon@bugsmasher03

While we continue to work on resolving this issue we have received a few reports that the following workaround may help:

Start and then quit out of three games in another mode (world cup is suggested) and then retry accessing HUT.

barry.png
Message 47 of 422 (1,736 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks for basically re-posting another person's post after 2 days!

And, NO, this is not a workaround, since it does NOT work for everybody.

Message 48 of 422 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Guide

How did you even get into a chat with a "live" person? I don't know the time difference between India and the PST, but I wonder If they have a chat option available only during certain times of the day.

Message 49 of 422 (1,720 Views)

Community Manager

@petejenkev

As I said, the posted workaround may help. Live chat with an advisor is not available 24hrs a day, depending on your location you should be able to chat with an Advisor between 9am and 9pm.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 50 of 422 (1,707 Views)