Huge lag. On low ping.

by Bestburrito4u

Original Post

Re: Huge Fps Drop after season4 update !

★ Novice
@IMarshmello04 i have same problem too look for solution
Message 51 of 175 (1,301 Views)

Re: Lagging on Xbox Season 4 Apex

★★★ Guide
@nailbunny11 Very unlikely that a lag switch works for this game. In a server hosted online game, lag switches do nothing and the offender will register as not moving to everyone else.
BUT, if there is a certain threshold for movement prediction that is properly timed using a software based network manipulator, then someone could potentially cheat the system. This is basically giving yourself a high ping momentarily, which could also result in "trading" kills with an opponent. Using such a tool is 100% cheating and they should be able to detect such cases and ban said accounts.
Message 52 of 175 (1,378 Views)

Freezes on Xbox..

★ Apprentice

Always freeze every 10 secondes, can’t play at all, when there’s a fight and I start shooting the freeze come at the same moment so I miss every single bullet and I die... I already talk with EA Kent about this hope he didn’t forgot about that 

Message 53 of 175 (1,232 Views)

Re: Freezes on Xbox..

★★★★★ Novice

EA this is a very common issue, many players are reporting it.

We need a quick fix or at least some kind of acknowledgment from your side to know you are working on it. The game is unplayable for me right now.

Message 54 of 175 (1,223 Views)

Re: Huge lag. On low ping.

★★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo still pretty bad over here.
Message 55 of 175 (1,077 Views)

Re: Incredible FPS Drop After Season 4 Update

★★★ Newbie

I am also facing same problem. I use to get around 120 fps in my laptop now i can't go higher then 40 it stucks in 30fps i lowered all the graphics still it stucks in 30. I have i5 9th gen and gtx 1650 and 8gb of ram. Sorry for my bad English 😁

Message 56 of 175 (1,261 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just curious.

are you on a newer version of the Xbox one?

my friend has the newest one while I’m running one from 2016. As I said his plays fine. Perhaps they did something to strain older consoles?

Message 57 of 175 (1,307 Views)

Community Manager

@Bestburrito4u 

Do you have a PC by chance? If so let’s find out how your connection is reaching our servers. Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot me the results? Instructions here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/.

Aljo.png
Message 58 of 175 (1,084 Views)

Community Manager

@JoelFeraa 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 59 of 175 (1,084 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Grossij09 Definitely one s and one x are affected as I have both.
Message 60 of 175 (1,379 Views)