Huge lag. On low ping.

by Bestburrito4u

Original Post

Re: Huge lag. On low ping.

★★★★ Novice

I can't believe I spent 40 bucks on this game the other day so I can lag all over the place

Message 161 of 175 (1,434 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just got an update. Hopefully wegota fix

Message 162 of 175 (8,970 Views)

Re: Lagging on Xbox Season 4 Apex

★★★★★ Newbie

When the EA/Respawn management team discuss why thousands of players have stopped playing after the start of Season 4 you need only point them at these threads.  You've literally killed the golden goose.  Seriously, don't you guys Stress Test these releases before going live?  I bought the battle pass immediately at the beginning of Season 4, same as all other seasons and honestly, if it was more than £8 I'd be issuing a chargeback.  You've delivered a broken product, which is made all the more frustrating by watching supposed "Pro gamers" on youtube who don't have these server/connection/video issues - I'd be Pro too if everyone I fought moved at 3/4 speed and I could hear their footsteps from a mile away.  Sort it out Respawn, your much loved brand is at risk (in my house anyway). 

Message 163 of 175 (1,379 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Massive Stutter | PS4

★ Novice
@CxtshaLL14 Any tips and or recommendations are greatly appreciated, I am unable to find a resolution
Message 164 of 175 (1,209 Views)

★★ Novice

I've swapped out to a new modem and router and even set up a specific port for xbox and still the rubberband lag is there.. it started on 2/29/2020. There has to be something they did that day to the servers. I've invested to much money and time in this game for this to be happening. I've very very frustrated. Lost so many points in ranked because of this crap. 

Message 165 of 175 (1,130 Views)

★★ Novice

This happens to me even in firing range now.. so ridiculous 

Message 166 of 175 (1,128 Views)

★★ Novice

This doesnt help. Ive done this multiple times and still lag. Hardwired no wireless. No one I'm playing with or against seems to be having issues. Very frustrating 

Message 167 of 175 (1,123 Views)

★★ Novice

I'd rather pound sand than keep trying the same thing expecting different results. That's the definition of insanity. These issues have raised my blood pressure. I think its time for everyone to blast this out on social media. EA needs to do something about this now before they lose all their loyal clients 

Message 168 of 175 (1,118 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BlazerClay the update fix some things but no the lag spike is minimum now but we still have is clearly an end problem in their servers, because before the upgrade I was lagging really bad im this only happens with this game so, and yes is not about troubleshooting is not my end is their end with the updated improve a little bit but not completed
Message 169 of 175 (1,098 Views)

★ Novice
@Bestburrito4u It's really bad! Needs to be top priority!
Message 170 of 175 (608 Views)