Huge connectivity issues in NHL22

by Frankie121283

Original Post

Re: Huge connectivity issues in NHL22

★★★★★ Novice

Totally understand but this is ridiculous. Just played 4 rivals games and all 4 teams were 85 overall. I’m currently 92 overall and could not skate past their player or pass. This is absolutely unplayable. I tried QOS but it drops my download speed from almost 900 to 4/500 ish. Played a few games with QOS on and same thing. 

Message 31 of 37 (1,242 Views)

Community Manager

@Frankie121283 

Thanks for the update. At this time, I don't have anything else to offer. If we have any news on this, we'll make an announcement. Unfortunately, we've gone through all the troubleshooting I can suggest.

Aljo.png
Message 32 of 37 (1,190 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Interesting!!! Well clearly there is massive issues  with this game and your servers, as your game changers are on social media saying the state of this game is horrible and have been complaining to you guys. EA needs to get their eggs in order here and deliver for their community. But hey, packs are available to buy I guess. Ridiculous. I’ll be waiting to see what you guys do. 

Message 33 of 37 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

hey, 

so I’m currently still having major issue with the game play and syncing within hut. I’ve had to give up multiple games online and hit champs because of this. I’m in a current syncing situation as we speak and it’s been over 10 mins. 
https://youtu.be/ewAl5_4JC-o

also after ever goal I go to the crowd for multi mins and now this! Ea has to get their stuff in order. Hundreds of dollars later and problem not resolved and on top of that ea says the game is working fine if not great. But hey here’s a junk pack for all your troubles. 

need help and this needs to be resolved asap. 

Message 34 of 37 (1,050 Views)

Community Manager

@Frankie121283 

We're aware of the issue with extended replays or freezing after a goal is scored. We're working to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Aljo.png
Message 35 of 37 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this connection problem. Playing on PS5 with buddies on PS4. Also get kicked out of the chat room and when the game start and when it does it freezed and got back to the main menu.

I did tried many things as written below  and don't know what to do anymore.

Very anoying situation and the problem just started like a month ago.

And to had to this NHL22 edition i had to buy 2 versions so i can play with my buddies on PS4 for a total cost of $220 plus tx. Playstation and EA were throwing back the ball to each other for that issue.

Hope that the 23 versions is gonna be better cause the 22 sucks.

Thanks' and forgive my french writting.

Hope you can fix this

Message 36 of 37 (841 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @heonmartin552 

Thanks for reaching out about this. Take a look at your router settings and make sure UPnP is enabled. Also, it would be good to rebuild your database with these steps and restore your licenses with the instructions here. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 37 of 37 (839 Views)