Re: How

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How

★★★ Newbie

In NBA Live Mobile, I am trying to transfer a guest account to another device from my Samsung Android Tablet (Model SM-T217S, Software vT217SVPSBQA1, Hardware vT217S.04) running Android v4.4.2. Tablet operating system and NBA Live Mobile have all been updated. According to EA, I need to be able to access the "Link Account" feature to move my mobile account. The problem is the NBA Live Mobile program on my tablet does not provide the "Link Account" option anywhere. In the current version of NBA Live Mobile, when I am in my guest account, I should be able to see a "Link Account" option in the Settings menu for my guest account. But it is not there. I have seen the following from EA (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Facebook-account-linking-and-re-linking/td-p/6161252) but that relies on the "Link Account" feature being available in the Settings menu. It makes no sense that the NBA Live Mobile program acts differently on different devices. Has anyone seen this before? I contacted EA Help but they were no help. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2 (529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@jldhollow 

If you opt to play on Guest mode the progress is saved to the memory on the device and cannot be transferred. You'll want to log into the game with your Google or Apple account in order to sync up to Facebook.

More information on linking mobile EA games can be found below.

How to Save Progress for Mobile Games

How to Find your NBA Live Mobile User ID

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (502 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@jldhollow 

If you opt to play on Guest mode the progress is saved to the memory on the device and cannot be transferred. You'll want to log into the game with your Google or Apple account in order to sync up to Facebook.

More information on linking mobile EA games can be found below.

How to Save Progress for Mobile Games

How to Find your NBA Live Mobile User ID

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (503 Views)