Re: How to unlock relationship event in Sims Mobile??

by trwhit13

Original Post

Hero
@nrhniezzfira Could you please share screenshots so we can see what could be happening?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 11 of 21 (2,530 Views)

★★★ Guide

@KhisMama How is it going?

IMG_20200617_214417.jpg

The "complete more events to unlock" (number 2) it means you need more relationship points to advance to the next level of relationship that shown in green bar top right with level of relationship. (Number 1 in picture)

You should fill that bar in number 1 to unlock that number 2 action.

If you want to give more points without event you could do the actions provided. But it's a long time to go.

Hope that Helps!

Good Simming!

Message 12 of 21 (2,451 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue, but it’s an active sim and a retired sim. So not an issue with using the wrong sim, but there are no event options. Pic included 

Message 13 of 21 (2,372 Views)

★★★ Guide
@trwhit13 Hi, please try more options and Flirty section.
Message 14 of 21 (2,350 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@StarDustx7 I am so glad, @SalixCat and @StarDustx7, for the answer. I had the same situation and couldn't figure it out. Neither appeared on the other's friend list and there was no way to make them friends...anyway, when I tapped on one of them for an event, there was no event available, only actions. So I kept doing actions. Somehow they were categorized as board game fans after a while, and I don't know why. But when I got to level four I married them in a hurry! But I didn't know what I did to make things happen. It must be I finally did what you are saying! Now I have another problem with them, but that's another story. : )
Message 15 of 21 (2,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Right mines is the same way and I don’t know what to doooooo

Message 16 of 21 (1,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is the same, they won’t start the ‘become dearly beloved’ chapter. How did you do it?

Message 17 of 21 (1,362 Views)

★★★ Guide
@PanoNamanAko
I think your problem is that to ‘become dearly beloved’ you need to teleport to some other location, and the teleporting feature is not working right now. It’s a known bug that the programmers will try to fix this week:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/TSM-Bug-Fix-List-Update-February-21-2022/m-p/1...

Teleporting is part of the «Sim Festival tutorial issue», in the Linked message.

Message 18 of 21 (1,354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh thanksss for the reply

Message 19 of 21 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am at the relationship 3 stage trying to go onto the 4th story but it says “complete the events” but I do not know what to do. Anyone could help? 

Message 20 of 21 (1,016 Views)