Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How to unlock relationship event in Sims Mobile??

by trwhit13

Original Post

Highlighted

Hero
@nrhniezzfira Could you please share screenshots so we can see what could be happening?

I don't work for EA.             No trabajo en EA.    

Follow me on Twitter.          Sígueme en Twitter.

Message 11 of 15 (408 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@KhisMama How is it going?

IMG_20200617_214417.jpg

The "complete more events to unlock" (number 2) it means you need more relationship points to advance to the next level of relationship that shown in green bar top right with level of relationship. (Number 1 in picture)

You should fill that bar in number 1 to unlock that number 2 action.

If you want to give more points without event you could do the actions provided. But it's a long time to go.

Hope that Helps!

Good Simming!

Message 12 of 15 (329 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue, but it’s an active sim and a retired sim. So not an issue with using the wrong sim, but there are no event options. Pic included 

Message 13 of 15 (250 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@trwhit13 Hi, please try more options and Flirty section.
Message 14 of 15 (228 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@StarDustx7 I am so glad, @SalixCat and @StarDustx7, for the answer. I had the same situation and couldn't figure it out. Neither appeared on the other's friend list and there was no way to make them friends...anyway, when I tapped on one of them for an event, there was no event available, only actions. So I kept doing actions. Somehow they were categorized as board game fans after a while, and I don't know why. But when I got to level four I married them in a hurry! But I didn't know what I did to make things happen. It must be I finally did what you are saying! Now I have another problem with them, but that's another story. : )
Message 15 of 15 (173 Views)
Twitter Stream