How to set C&C Rivals to high resolution ?

by LiuYongEn

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I just got new phone with antutu score 145k and my phone screen is 1080 x 2340 (19.5:9)

but when i play C&C Rivals I experience bad graphic (low resolution on unit , building and missile platform)

Also when opening chest , the chest is in low resolution ( Gold chest is not glowing only show yellow color)

I really love this game

Message 1 of 5 (1,753 Views)

Re: How to set C&C Rivals to high resolution ?

EA Live QV Team

Hey @LiuYongEn thanks for reaching out. This is likely due to a limitation of your GPU, do you get a performance warning when you launch the game? What device and OS do you have?

Message 2 of 5 (1,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie
hi.Your game is not compatible with SAMSUNG M20 and OS android 8.1. I receive a low performance warning. low resolution. I ask you to find a solution urgently
Message 3 of 5 (1,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you for reply

My device is Samsung Galaxy A50 ( RAM 4GB , CPU Exynos 9610 , GPU MALI G72MP3 ) OS Android 9.0 Pie

Antutu score 145k and phone screen Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 (19.5:9)

I don't get any performance warning when starting the game

With that spec it should be able to run C&C Rivals at Max Graphic Settings

Do you have any solution for this problem ?
Message 4 of 5 (1,646 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @LiuYongEn thank you for the extra information. I have raised this with the team for further investigation and to see if we can update support for it. It seems the GPU on your device is not as powerful as it should be to support higher resolution at this time. This may be addressed in a future update but this is not guaranteed. Thanks for raising!

Message 5 of 5 (1,631 Views)