Re: How to resolve error in BF V as “You have lost connection to the EA Servers”

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to resolve error in BF V as “You have lost connection to the EA Servers”

★★★ Newbie

Hi Guys,

Just want to share this with you. This situation was resolved with the help of EA Advisor. Thanks a lot for the support.

Yesterday, when I lunched BF5, it started successfully but asking while in the game “GO ONLINE”. If I click on “Go Online”, after trying to connect it said “You have lost connection to the EA Servers”. I played offline with no issue “War Stories” but not online yesterday.

By the way, all online games I have in the same PC “example on Steam” were running perfectly online as usual except EA games yesterday.

The following was done:

1. Restart PC with no use.

2. With the help of EA Advisor, I applied the procedure mentioned in the link below but it did not work !!!.
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

3. Then I removed Origin totally from my PC then reinstalled it. id not work !!!

4. Then I uninstalled Origin and all EA games from my PC. But also It did not work !!!.

5. After that I remembered that EA Advisor mentioned in the above procedure to restart my internet router. With this step, I become again ONLINE and problem solved. Standard smile 

If you encounter to the same massage: “You have lost connection to the EA Servers”, please start first with "Router reset" before anything else.

Thanks EA Advisor.

TIG

Message 1 of 2 (348 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to resolve error in BF V as “You have lost connection to the EA Servers”

Community Manager

Glad you were able to get back online, @TIG1996 

As simple as it sounds, restarting the router usually helps do the trick for most connectivity issues. See you out there on the battlefield!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (298 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Glad you were able to get back online, @TIG1996 

As simple as it sounds, restarting the router usually helps do the trick for most connectivity issues. See you out there on the battlefield!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (299 Views)