How to reset game data PvZ GW2 (PC)

by xKalastan

Original Post

How to reset game data PvZ GW2 (PC)

★ Novice

Is there a way to reset the character data on PC with the origin's client ? I saw a lot of replies about console but I was wondering if there is a way to reset my character data . Would removing cloud data and using local disk work ? Thanks in advance 

Message 1 of 6 (3,354 Views)

Re: How to reset game data PvZ GW2 (PC)

Community Manager

@xKalastan No, there isn't a reset on PC, sorry. Progress is stored online, and we don't have a tool to reset progress. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (3,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We bought the PC game PLANETS vs ZOMBIES GW2.
At your request I have entered the Email address + password.
After registering, I opened the Origins window, where I had to enter the serial number of the game.
Then the game worked for about 8 days - until 27.07.2018.
Since then, I can not log in or play the game.
Only information came from you - "Ah, it seems something went wrong and we could not verify your email. Please try again!"
So I tried to create a new account, but I can not register the already used serial number of the game.
Could you advise me and help how to play the game ??
Thank you,

Message 3 of 6 (3,288 Views)

Community Manager

@behevi3 Hi, please reach out to support, they can help to track down your initial account. 

The code can't be re-used, but if you have your original account back, then you should be able to play again. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (3,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has anything changed since this comment was made? Someone got into my account and obviously used mods, which now prevents me from promoting a large amount of characters and then preventing me to get character upgrades, I honestly do not care if I get set right back to the start, just wondering if it's possible yet.

Message 5 of 6 (2,518 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same thing happened to me

Message 6 of 6 (2,450 Views)