Re: How to reset War Stories progress?

by Sovietude

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to reset War Stories progress?

★★★ Novice

Because of unstable connection from Russia (I presume), my war stories are bugged.

Even though I have finished all of them, including collecting all the letters and challenges, on the main menu it shows me that I didn't do half of those.

So my question is there a way to reset the progress and try to complete them again?

Also on my first act of Tirailleur - Liberte none of the letters spawn, it shows the location but there are no letters there.

Message 1 of 5 (669 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @Sovietude, they are normally under your documents and then Battlefield V. Standard smile 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (606 Views)

All Replies

I was reading some of the upcoming patch notes and noticed war stories will end up needing an online connection to track properly. I guess other people have been reporting similar problems so this should hopefully fix things.

The next patch is December 4th - if you can't wait that long there is always the option of deleting your save data and trying again; your online stats are server side so they won't be lost.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 5 (658 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Which platform are you on ?
Message 3 of 5 (647 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the suggestion, but where exactly would I find my saved data. I found my settings.

PC
Message 4 of 5 (632 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Sovietude, they are normally under your documents and then Battlefield V. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 5 (607 Views)