Re: How to migrate PVS Heroes from Game Center

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to migrate PVS Heroes from Game Center

★★ Novice

How can I migrate and retain my game and data out of iOS Game Center?

Message 1 of 4 (849 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

The only way to move from one platform to the other is by connecting your account to facebook. 

You would need to have logged into Facebook on your Android/iOS phone to save the account details to your Facebook account.

When you open up the game on your Androud/iOS device you can then log into Facebook and you should see your progress and normal account.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,108 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

I don't think you can. If you can I'd love to know. 

I believe the only way you can go over to another platform device is by linking your to Facebook.. but, I've tried this.. and it does not transfer all your cards, or levels etc.. unless you played from the beginning linked to facebook. 

Message 2 of 4 (838 Views)

★ Pro

But connecting with Facebook worked for me.

I had problems on iPhone, game crashed every time. Then I installed game on Samsung Android phone and reconnected to FB and my progress and cards were restored. I uninstalled game from iPhone. Played it some days on Samsung and the tryied to reinstall game on iPhone and connected also to FB. After that iPhone didn't crash anymore and cards I earned on Samsung showed up on iPhone and all other progress. So it should work in some cases Standard smile

You can try it, maybe it works for you too, you have nothing to loose.

Message 3 of 4 (826 Views)

Community Manager

The only way to move from one platform to the other is by connecting your account to facebook. 

You would need to have logged into Facebook on your Android/iOS phone to save the account details to your Facebook account.

When you open up the game on your Androud/iOS device you can then log into Facebook and you should see your progress and normal account.

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,109 Views)