Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to make Apex Legends WORK (if you're game is not starting up)

by Bluelagoon2018

Original Post

Re: How to make Apex Legends WORK (if you're game is not starting up)

★★★★ Novice

vcredist_x64_vs2015 and vcredist_x86_vs2015 cant be instaled by 0x80070666- instaled other verzion this product

Message 41 of 48 (1,819 Views)

★★★ Guide
This post I made is incomplete.. Just to clarify this.. But in your case you cant install 2015 if you already have 2017 installed have a nice dayStandard smile
Message 42 of 48 (1,814 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I just wanted to put in my experience in the case of someone else having similar setup as I.

I experienced all the same issues on loading, Anti-cheat screen to black screen, and I went through every troubleshoot I could find. Uninstall, reinstall, clear %temp% files, repair anti-cheat, repair in Origin... nothing would help.

However, I use an audio interface for my computer and as soon as I plugged in to Realtek on my tower, everything worked like a charm. I dont think this game is fully optimized yet and my interface is an older one, which I can imagine is not compatible with the start up dialog for Apex...works fine with my mic, but to output the sound and be input as mic I have had no success

Message 43 of 48 (1,513 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can run the vcredist - but no need to delete the other ones.

These packages update your DLLs based on the version of C++ used to program the game.

Message 44 of 48 (1,430 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
can you tell me where? (exactly) please.. i need your advice

Message 45 of 48 (1,289 Views)

★★★ Guide
This post is a bit outdated.. You just need visual c++ 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2017 in both 32 bit and 64 bit

Find them here:
https://support.microsoft.com/nl-be/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

If you still have issues after i would recommend searching the bigger topics for feedback have a nice day
Message 46 of 48 (1,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even when i did these steps of uninstalling and installing those visual C++ and rebooting the game still after the blue launching gives me the same result of 0xc000007b error,

i need to know how to successfully launch Apex Legends i want to play it and i can't,

i did also repair it twice from origin after running origin as admin.

Thank you in advance 

Message 47 of 48 (316 Views)

★★★ Guide
switching language to french than back to english does the trick for banner and close
Message 48 of 48 (230 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help