Re: How to make Apex Legends WORK (if you're game is not starting up)

by rxryuu15

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Novice

vcredist_x64_vs2015 and vcredist_x86_vs2015 cant be instaled by 0x80070666- instaled other verzion this product

Message 41 of 57 (3,912 Views)

★ Pro
This post I made is incomplete.. Just to clarify this.. But in your case you cant install 2015 if you already have 2017 installed have a nice dayStandard smile
Message 42 of 57 (3,907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just wanted to put in my experience in the case of someone else having similar setup as I.

I experienced all the same issues on loading, Anti-cheat screen to black screen, and I went through every troubleshoot I could find. Uninstall, reinstall, clear %temp% files, repair anti-cheat, repair in Origin... nothing would help.

However, I use an audio interface for my computer and as soon as I plugged in to Realtek on my tower, everything worked like a charm. I dont think this game is fully optimized yet and my interface is an older one, which I can imagine is not compatible with the start up dialog for Apex...works fine with my mic, but to output the sound and be input as mic I have had no success

Message 43 of 57 (3,605 Views)

★★ Guide

Can run the vcredist - but no need to delete the other ones.

These packages update your DLLs based on the version of C++ used to program the game.

Message 44 of 57 (3,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie
can you tell me where? (exactly) please.. i need your advice

Message 45 of 57 (3,380 Views)

★ Pro
This post is a bit outdated.. You just need visual c++ 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2017 in both 32 bit and 64 bit

Find them here:
https://support.microsoft.com/nl-be/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

If you still have issues after i would recommend searching the bigger topics for feedback have a nice day
Message 46 of 57 (3,365 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Even when i did these steps of uninstalling and installing those visual C++ and rebooting the game still after the blue launching gives me the same result of 0xc000007b error,

i need to know how to successfully launch Apex Legends i want to play it and i can't,

i did also repair it twice from origin after running origin as admin.

Thank you in advance 

Message 47 of 57 (2,408 Views)

★ Pro
switching language to french than back to english does the trick for banner and close
Message 48 of 57 (2,322 Views)

★ Novice
@Konform103 Your troubleshooting is still valid today, thanks a lot man, after 1h30 of uninstalling, repairing, etc and etc., only this worked.

Blessings,
Message 49 of 57 (2,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

idk what I'm doing, but I had this issue 0xc00007b error and fixed it. Since this topic is a mess I've decided give my steps. Thanks for the help everyone

- I removed all Microsoft Visual C++ programs with IObit unistaller (I had it installed already)

- First downloaded + installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable & x86. idk if this is necessary but i thought i had to install all removed versions one by one.

- downloaded + installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 x64 and x86 versions

- (maybe reboot, don't remember.)

-works

Message 50 of 57 (1,932 Views)