How to login to account after app reinstall?

by ropeAd0pe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to login to account after app reinstall?

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I reloaded the game and would like to resume where I left off. I had linked my email, and know my player name, is it possible or am I stuck back at the start?

thanks

Message 1 of 3 (395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to login to account after app reinstall?

EA Live QV Team

Hey @ropeAd0pe if you have linked your email before you reinstalled then you should be fine. You will just need to play through the tutorial again and when you see the Settings button you should be able to access it and in there, go to Link Account again. Enter your email and the verification code sent to your email and then you will be prompted to choose your existing account before you reinstalled or a new fresh account. You'll want to choose your existing account of course. Standard smile Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (376 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @ropeAd0pe if you have linked your email before you reinstalled then you should be fine. You will just need to play through the tutorial again and when you see the Settings button you should be able to access it and in there, go to Link Account again. Enter your email and the verification code sent to your email and then you will be prompted to choose your existing account before you reinstalled or a new fresh account. You'll want to choose your existing account of course. Standard smile Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 3 (377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It worked thanks! Though I was having fun terrorizing silver and gold league. Now I’m stuck back in masters with only one viable deck that’s generally under leveled 

Message 3 of 3 (359 Views)