How to log in your account from different device

by KittySheng

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to log in your account from different device

★★★★ Novice

So I made my account from Iphone and thinking of using an Android phone soon. How do I log in my account from a different device? (Its not like it has a game menu that asks your username or password before logging in) I've already binded my account to Facebook and EA, I also think of  some ways on how to do it, but just wanna make sure its the right thing to do before making a move (I don't wanna lose my progress tho) Send help! 

Message 1 of 3 (3,932 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to log in your account from different device

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@KittySheng

In case anything happens, take a note of your player ID.  If you lose progress, you can contact a game advisor to restore your game.

1. On your old device, disconnect from both accounts in settings

file-1.jpeg

2. On your new device, log in with the same account (EA or Facebook). If you've just installed the game, you might need to complete the tutorial first so that you can access the settings.

3. Once you have connected, a "Welcome Back" message will pop up. Select Load Game on the right.

file1.jpeg

You can also read the link here: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-save-your-game-progress-in-The-Sims-Mobile/m...

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,907 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@KittySheng

In case anything happens, take a note of your player ID.  If you lose progress, you can contact a game advisor to restore your game.

1. On your old device, disconnect from both accounts in settings

file-1.jpeg

2. On your new device, log in with the same account (EA or Facebook). If you've just installed the game, you might need to complete the tutorial first so that you can access the settings.

3. Once you have connected, a "Welcome Back" message will pop up. Select Load Game on the right.

file1.jpeg

You can also read the link here: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-save-your-game-progress-in-The-Sims-Mobile/m...

Message 2 of 3 (3,908 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

There is a way to do it cause I just transferredmine from my iPhone to my pixel 3 android phone. You have to make sure the account is saved to facebook before this will work. I have mine saved to facebook and EA email. What I did is install the game on my android phone and get past the tutorial to the part where you can add your facebook account. I think that’s lvl 4 then log in via facebook but make sure you have facebook installed on your phone and your logged into your facebook before doing this then after you log into your facebook app then start your sims mobile game and get to the part where you can log in via facebook. 

Hope me this works for you as well. @KittySheng 

Message 3 of 3 (3,894 Views)