How to link/use the same account for Apex Legends on Xbox and PC?

by red18594

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to link/use the same account for Apex Legends on Xbox and PC?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am willing to pay large amounts of money to be able to link my Xbox Apex EA account with my PC Apex EA account.  Is there a way we can implement this functionality?  Specifically I use Steam on PC.   I've recently switched over from xbox to pc because i saw anime grils on youtube and now i can't look away. 

Message 1 of 7 (61,387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to link/use the same account for Apex Legends on Xbox and PC?

Community Manager
Hey @red18594,

You're able to connect your Xbox account to your EA Account overall, which you've done already if you've played Apex on your Xbox.
https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-console-accounts/

Apex Legends does not currently support cross-progression so there's not a way for any unlocks on your Xbox to be moved to the PC account at this time, however.

This is something the developers are working on, but it's likely still a ways off I'm afraid.
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (61,354 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @red18594,

You're able to connect your Xbox account to your EA Account overall, which you've done already if you've played Apex on your Xbox.
https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-console-accounts/

Apex Legends does not currently support cross-progression so there's not a way for any unlocks on your Xbox to be moved to the PC account at this time, however.

This is something the developers are working on, but it's likely still a ways off I'm afraid.
Mako.png
Message 2 of 7 (61,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA_Mako 

Is there anyway for two xbox accounts to be linked i have multiple games i've been sharing progression with, with my brother and wish to create a new account, however i wanted to see if there was any way for the two to either be linked or to be crossed over by using my ea account any help would be great thanks!

Message 3 of 7 (61,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, my friend has an Apex Legends account on his xbox, but he never plays it, so he was going to give me the account because it had season 1 stuff and lots of legends, how can i login to his account from steam? or do i have to download apex from EA?

Message 4 of 7 (57,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PooHahaPoggers And will my steam progress be deleted if I download Apex from EA
Message 5 of 7 (57,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mako any update on this mako
Message 6 of 7 (14,819 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ice_Queen_Kallen,

We haven't had any new updates to share on cross-progression I'm afraid, though work on that feature has continued.

Once we're ready to reveal more information we'll be sure to let everyone know, but in the meantime this thread is being locked to prevent necroposting as it's quite old.

Mako.png
Message 7 of 7 (14,814 Views)