How to launch local multiplayer

by pnote

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to launch local multiplayer

★★★★★ Newbie
We purchased PvZ GW2 yesterday. The game has installed on my Xbox One. When i launch the game i don’t receive a menu and i am taken to the moon. I have been through all levels at least once and beat the boss. I thought that may unlock the game menu but i am taken back to the first level. What am I️ missing?
Message 1 of 6 (582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to launch local multiplayer

That's a tutorial that plays while the game is downloading.  Are you sure the game has fully downloaded?  I don't know much on this one as I bought the game on disc.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (864 Views)

All Replies

That's a tutorial that plays while the game is downloading.  Are you sure the game has fully downloaded?  I don't know much on this one as I bought the game on disc.

Message 2 of 6 (865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here on PS4 - Frosty edition... Can´t find any menus or options! Have you found any solutions, pnote?

Message 3 of 6 (438 Views)

Community Manager

@proynes Have you gave the game time to install? It can take a number of hours for the game to install and update. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, EA_Darko! Problem solved - I have never downloaded so big games before... :-)

Message 5 of 6 (416 Views)

Community Manager

@proynes Good to hear and PVZ:GW2 is only a small download when compared to some games, I have a couple that are over 100 GB download. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (400 Views)