Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to get initial squads back?

by 151kbar151

Original Post

How to get initial squads back?

★★★ Novice

I have more free time now so I decided to start a manager career since I haven't played one for many years. I always begin career mode with initial squads (i.e. the original squads from summer 2020). But now, I'm unable to get them back into the game. I tried everything I can think of - firstly just chose to use default squads when career mode asked me, then reset squads in settings, then physically delete all squad files from Documents/FIFA folder, then reinstalling the game without updates and running it offline, but nothing helps. I still have squads that are different from the original ones. Thanks to sofifa.com, I found out that the squads I get as "default" are probably from March or April. It really sucks because the team I want to play the career mode with is missing some players that left during the winter transfer window. Is there any way to play the game with squads from summer 2020? Thanks

Message 1 of 1 (294 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help