Re: How to fix prediction error on apex?

by The-Nazguul

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This has been happening to me for a while now. I switched graphics cards, and tried everything else I can find to fix it. Nothing has worked for me. The game was working and running fine with both cards and all of a sudden it became unplayable. 

Message 11 of 29 (5,831 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just reinstalled today... everytime i move my "cam" around my FPS goes from 200~ down to 5-10~ at max, making at unplayable, funfact is that this magically just happens after 5~ mins after im ingame. before that, nothing, after that nonstop stuttering, as i mention above, UNPLAYABLE. with thise prediction error stuff shown. EA, Electonic Casharts, no thats not our fault, fix your god damn servers, wer had since now UNBELIEVABLE much * going on on PC. DONT "PUBLISH" games that aint work properly. Funny thing is that i can run battlefield titles etc without a problem, actually EVERTHING else, but this games rips apart.

Message 12 of 29 (5,751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this issue for awhile on my computer and it was happening with most of my games and it made playing games horrible. I have since fixed it and have not had the issue anymore on Apex or any other game, except rare occasions that last for not even a second. All i did was change my power settings on my pc to "Best performance". I also turned off my slideshow background but i think the power setting is what fixed it. 

Message 13 of 29 (5,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

. .

Message 14 of 29 (5,655 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I moved the game from ssd to hdd and from hdd to ssd but even at season 5 I have this problem

Message 15 of 29 (5,639 Views)

★ Novice

I am on Xbox one x. I play on Oregon server. Apex has been having issue and literally UNPLAYABLE to me since the quarantine time. I have never ever felt those lag, stutter, freeze this much before. Since the season 5 it gets worse and worse.  Latency icon and prediction error icon, they both are driving me nuts. 

Message 16 of 29 (5,496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hi, 

I'm on pc and I have the same problem since yesterday ,my game is always lagging and it's impossible to play. There is always prediction error on my screen. I hope they will fix this. Or maybe u found a solution ? Thanks for help.

Message 17 of 29 (5,379 Views)

★★★ Pro

Would a monitor with a fast response time remove the prediction error? I always wondered what this meant and now i know. I always thought is was lagging for a few moments. 

Message 18 of 29 (5,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@zzz_Alteredmy game was better after router/modem reset. It didn't fix it fully, but it is way better.

Message 19 of 29 (5,126 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

hey is anyone solve this ? season 5 is horrible cause of this , i can't play the game cuz at least 8 times i see this error in a single match

Message 20 of 29 (5,066 Views)