How to fix freezing ( dropship ) or countdown Easy Anti-Cheat is the issue !!

by NAGAAATO

Original Post

Re: How to fix freezing ( dropship ) or countdown Easy Anti-Cheat is the issue !

★★★★★ Novice

thank you removing the * dll works I'll see if I can play alt least a couple of matches without much issues, but at least I can play

Message 31 of 136 (602 Views)

Re: How to fix freezing ( dropship ) or countdown Easy Anti-Cheat is the issue !

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Okay here is what i did 

1- Update my Windows to 2004 update 

Capture.PNG

2- Click on Windows + R and type cmd and run it as administrator 

type 

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

after finishi 

type 
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:C:\RepairSource\Windows /LimitAccess

then type 

sfc /scannow

then type BCDEDIT /set nointegritychecks ON

BCDEDIT /set nointegritychecks ON is basically Device Driver Signing, Eazy Anti-Cheat must have Device Driver Signing enable, so we must disable it for steps we will do 

restart your pc after disabling Device Driver Signing

then delete origin and download this origin https://download.dm.origin.com/origin/live/OriginSetup.exe

then after the download, go to origin and repair the files of Apex ( if you delete Apex. that's okay reinstall it) 

open CMD as admin and type BCDEDIT /set nointegritychecks OFF to enable Device Driver Signing then restart your pc

then go to Eazy Anti Cheat and open it and then uninstall it, then Choose Dragon ball Z and after you finish installing it, unintall it and choose Apex and install, then go to origin and repair files, that's all i did 

let me know if that works 
Message 32 of 136 (590 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@NAGAAATO ok, i have done everything except "then type BCDEDIT /set nointegritychecks ON" i got an kind of error that didn't allow me to do it.
Message 33 of 136 (548 Views)

★★ Guide
@Scarrletsix did u run is as admin ?
Message 34 of 136 (540 Views)

★★ Guide
@Scarrletsix did u have same error as this video ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0sY0DWtRNw

watch it it will teach u how to fix it
Message 35 of 136 (537 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@NAGAAATO yes i got this message "
an error occured setting the element data value is protected by the security startup policy and cannot be changed or deleted"
Message 36 of 136 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Na it still doesn't work. I didn't try your solution I was only seeing if I could fix it removing the dll but that kicks you out after a couple of minutes. I can't believe they still can't fix this *. I'm tired of trying stuff I guess I'll just forget about it and never putting a penny on this game for another battle pass that I can't even level it up, and now we are even losing the event

Message 37 of 136 (530 Views)

★★ Guide
@Scarrletsix watch a video on youtube how to fix it,
Message 38 of 136 (517 Views)

★★ Guide
@NeoNortic have u tried comment #32 ? read it
Message 39 of 136 (514 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@NAGAAATO think im able to do it now, googled it. Will tell how it worked after i try it again now.
Message 40 of 136 (512 Views)