How to fix freezing ( dropship ) or countdown Easy Anti-Cheat is the issue !!

by NAGAAATO

Original Post

Re: How to fix freezing ( dropship ) or countdown Easy Anti-Cheat is the issue !

★★ Guide

Please go to https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/

report the issue, tell them If i delete EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll from the game folder, no more glitches or freezes, but we can't play due to must have EAC on, 

I already sent report, and told EA that, and they told me to report it to them, so I hope everyone report it because it will get fixed asap 

Message 21 of 136 (721 Views)

Re: How to fix freezing ( dropship ) or countdown Easy Anti-Cheat is the issue !

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Maybe It's something can   help Chinese and you。

[Admin - removed links to third party downloads]

Message 22 of 136 (718 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@NAGAAATO wrote:
@Sp4ceb4llsokay invent something to make our ping lower, that's my connection even tho my connection is one gb ( 1000MB ) but still playing on far away servers, what should i do ?

Which server is the closest to you ? 

Respawn should region lock servers or set a ping limit for players like that no matter what! 

Message 23 of 136 (675 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi Krampus,

We have no servers in South Africa, so we are forced to play on European servers with the best ping being around 150 -165.

So that would totally destroy any hopes of playing Apex Legends,

Thanks for your understanding.

Message 24 of 136 (673 Views)

★★ Guide

I guess I fixed it !!!! 

u guys still having the issue or did they fix it ?? 

Message 25 of 136 (647 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@NAGAAATO Did u have to do something to fix it or it just suddenly worked after reporting it?
Message 26 of 136 (641 Views)

★★ Guide

I will post it soon let me play couples of matches and see if i got any errors, till now i haven't seen anything

working well 100%

Message 27 of 136 (623 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@NAGAAATO Ok, waiting for ur updates about the issue, thanks :D
Message 28 of 136 (619 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just tried and game still freezes for me. What did you do??

Message 29 of 136 (614 Views)

★ Novice

So how did it go and what did u do?

Message 30 of 136 (569 Views)