How to fix freezing ( dropship ) or countdown Easy Anti-Cheat is the issue !!

by NAGAAATO

Original Post

Re: How to fix freezing ( dropship ) or countdown Easy Anti-Cheat is the issue !

★★★★★ Guide

@NAGAAATO wrote:

Dear all, 

After 6 days of researching and trying too many ways to fix the freezing, I found out that EasyAnti-Cheat is reason for freezing the game, I did delete easy-anticheat from the game folder and it worked ! but got a new issue, so i found out that Easy Anti-Cheat is reason for it, Should we bypass it. are we getting banned for bypass it ? the issue from it 

watch the video : https://youtu.be/Pi4plVhDq1o

from that video i noticed your ping to Frankfurt server is 100ms, i think having 100 ping to any server is way too much and respawn should not allow players with ping above 50ms playing this game or at least redirect them to the closest server

Message 11 of 136 (721 Views)

Re: How to fix freezing ( dropship ) or countdown Easy Anti-Cheat is the issue !

Community Manager

Thanks everyone for sharing these details. 

I'll pass this information along to the team for a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 136 (683 Views)

★★ Guide

changing data center ? i already did it and still having the same issue !!

Message 13 of 136 (669 Views)

★★ Guide
@CNCpanda " Chinese need change they're Windows's host to let EAC is working "

any website link or a video showing how to do it ?
Message 14 of 136 (651 Views)

★★ Guide
@Sp4ceb4lls I did, I used to play 120-200 ping and no issue,
Message 15 of 136 (650 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent This game has been unplayable for a week now omg.
Message 16 of 136 (630 Views)

★★★ Novice

dear all

i want to play this game but everything i try doesnt work because or i get a frozen screen or i get thrown out of the game because my anticheat is disabeld so is there anyway i can fix this

already thankfull Standard smile

Message 17 of 136 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@NAGAAATO wrote:
@Sp4ceb4llsI did, I used to play 120-200 ping and no issue,

you have no idea how annoying is for the other players that have to fight laggy players, respawn should now allow players abusing high ping

Message 18 of 136 (571 Views)

★★ Guide
@Sp4ceb4lls okay invent something to make our ping lower, that's my connection even tho my connection is one gb ( 1000MB ) but still playing on far away servers, what should i do ?
Message 19 of 136 (567 Views)

★★★ Novice

dear ea_kent 

can you tell me when this will be fixed because my apex has been down for 1 week and it kills me.

i love the game so much so if you have a date i would appreciate it if you would share is

allready thankfull

Message 20 of 136 (553 Views)