Re: How to fix: Wrong star card stuck on a class or hero

by noobsimurfather

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to fix: Wrong star card stuck on a class or hero

Hello there,

This thread explains for PC, Xbox One and PS4 how to solve

Having a wrong star card being stuck on some other class or heroThis bug makes it impossible to unequip this star card.

You're not the only one and it can probably be fixed with the steps below. Keep in mind that when deleting local files (on your PC or console) will erase singleplayer progression, such as the campaign. However, the provided solutions do not affect your number of credits or skins or progression.

PC

1. Go into arcade and unequip the star cards on the class you experience the problem with. (if there are problems with blaster attachments, please do the same). Check if this solved the issue. If not, proceed to 2.
  2. Close down SWBFII and go into Origin. Disable the cloud savings of this game. See the screenshots below under "spoiler" 
    Spoiler
    Disable Origin cloud sync
    Then, completely remove "STAR WARS Battlefront II" folder from your documents, clear Origin cache one more time and then try to launch the game.

XBOX

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games and apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
  3. In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
  4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
    • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play. I would suggest trying this one first
    • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on. If the previous didn't work try this.

PS4

1. Close down SWBFII and go to Settings and to Application Saved Data Management and proceed to Saved Data in System Storage.
  2. Select SWBFII and delete the local data.
  3. Restart your console and try out if the card is gone.

Hopefully this summary can solve your issue. If you still encounter the bug, please post down below!

Thanks,

Message 1 of 6 (6,991 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hello @LegWhiz031510.

The steps in this post will only affect your local save which only has the campaign and single player stuff. You will keep everything else.

Good luck!

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (6,574 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Can anyone tell me if this fix removes any PS4 trophies or career milestones, I’m ok with redoing the campaign 

Message 2 of 6 (6,618 Views)

Hello @LegWhiz031510.

The steps in this post will only affect your local save which only has the campaign and single player stuff. You will keep everything else.

Good luck!

Message 3 of 6 (6,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t play heroes or villains without having to be someone with a blaster it sucks how do I fix it

Message 4 of 6 (4,864 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a great idea

Message 5 of 6 (3,653 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@MLGGuineaPig get good bro
Message 6 of 6 (3,646 Views)