[How to fix] Freeze/Black Loading Screens

by MrFarfanTV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[How to fix] Freeze/Black Loading Screens

★★ Novice

Playing on the Xbox One X, After a long day of playing Battlefield V I've noticed every time I join into a new match I get into a loading black screen takes forever to load into another match never gets me in a game. Does anyone know how to fix this problem or is this going to be a new update patch fix. It's sometimes does it at the beginning of a game once I start up the game and sometimes it does it after about 10 matches and then I have to restart the game in join back in to the games... does anyone have any clues or suggestions of what I should do.

Message 1 of 3 (416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [How to fix] Freeze/Black Loading Screens

Hero (Retired)

Hey @MrFarfanTV,

Unfortunately this has been a known issue since the December Update we had before the Holidays.

It should have been fixed with that Update, but I've been seeing people still having these issues.

Have you tried these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/

I would also recommend trying to clear your MAC Address, and see if that helps this issue.

Go to Settings, Network, Advanced Settings, Alternate MAC Address, and Clear.

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (386 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @MrFarfanTV,

Unfortunately this has been a known issue since the December Update we had before the Holidays.

It should have been fixed with that Update, but I've been seeing people still having these issues.

Have you tried these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/

I would also recommend trying to clear your MAC Address, and see if that helps this issue.

Go to Settings, Network, Advanced Settings, Alternate MAC Address, and Clear.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★ Novice
iluminatethesky, thank you for reply & explaining it to me, I actually did click on the link & did the steps & it still does the same freezing. I clear my MAC Address every month.
I guess we're going to have to wait till the update comes that will let us know for sure thank you for your help. 👍
Message 3 of 3 (369 Views)