Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to fix BF 5 low FPS on firestorm

by KingofPharohs117

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to fix BF 5 low FPS on firestorm

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have extremely low FPS on firestorm that is completely abnormal. I never played the mode until recently, but the FPS is so low i cant even aim right.

the fps I get when i play conquest is 75-85 when playing on firestorm Nividia Geforce Experience say that I have 80 fps but it is never 80 is is just 30 and sometimes it is sluggish.

Message 1 of 6 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to fix BF 5 low FPS on firestorm

★★ Novice
@KingofPharohs117
dice is working on it in the current update, they have tried it but other players still complain of fps problems

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (74 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @KingofPharohs117 

Have you had a look on our community made guides for good FPS in the game? 

Let me know. Standard smile 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 6 (241 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  No, I haven't seen these settings before.

When I applied them I notice a 15-20 fps than normal, but still it is not the FPS in game. It's firestorm and still it so bad to play it. 

Message 3 of 6 (216 Views)

Community Manager

Hey can you upload a dxdiag to us so we can see what hardware and drivers you are using @KingofPharohs117  

Thank! 

/Atic

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (197 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic 

I didn't download the latest nivida driver because the frames gets stuck at 30-40 however the settings are so i downgraded to the laptop's factory driver.

AS for windows 10 update, DO you recommend going back to ver 1803? or should I go back to win 7 cause i dont use DX12 at all.

Do you think I am experiencing bottleneck because I think my CPU is a bit low, but when i Go to any can I run it my system is above all the recommended requirements

Thank you!

Message 5 of 6 (185 Views)

★★ Novice
@KingofPharohs117
dice is working on it in the current update, they have tried it but other players still complain of fps problems
Message 6 of 6 (75 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help