How to fix BF 5 low FPS on firestorm

by KingofPharohs117

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How to fix BF 5 low FPS on firestorm

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have extremely low FPS on firestorm that is completely abnormal. I never played the mode until recently, but the FPS is so low i cant even aim right.

the fps I get when i play conquest is 75-85 when playing on firestorm Nividia Geforce Experience say that I have 80 fps but it is never 80 is is just 30 and sometimes it is sluggish.

Message 1 of 6 (1,167 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to fix BF 5 low FPS on firestorm

★★★★★ Newbie
@KingofPharohs117
dice is working on it in the current update, they have tried it but other players still complain of fps problems

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (961 Views)

All Replies

Message 2 of 6 (1,128 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  No, I haven't seen these settings before.

When I applied them I notice a 15-20 fps than normal, but still it is not the FPS in game. It's firestorm and still it so bad to play it. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,103 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey can you upload a dxdiag to us so we can see what hardware and drivers you are using @KingofPharohs117  

Thank! 

/Atic

Message 4 of 6 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic 

I didn't download the latest nivida driver because the frames gets stuck at 30-40 however the settings are so i downgraded to the laptop's factory driver.

AS for windows 10 update, DO you recommend going back to ver 1803? or should I go back to win 7 cause i dont use DX12 at all.

Do you think I am experiencing bottleneck because I think my CPU is a bit low, but when i Go to any can I run it my system is above all the recommended requirements

Thank you!

Message 5 of 6 (1,072 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@KingofPharohs117
dice is working on it in the current update, they have tried it but other players still complain of fps problems
Message 6 of 6 (962 Views)