How to effectively not play on US servers while im in EU?

by Pedja_Rusic

Original Post

How to effectively not play on US servers while im in EU?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So I discovered this way too late in my 1000+ hours of the game, it would seem that I'm almost always playing on US servers, while I'm in Serbia EU, I've tried to block as much servers as possible via the win defender rules for inbound and outbound and those work. To a degree... Ive wasted over a 100+ matches where I was just blocking new remote addresses, Im using Live TCP UDP Watch to check for those remote addresses.

My question is: Is there a faster way to this? I can't find a complete server ip list for ALL servers global so I can just block the ones I don't want.

Now the problem is I'm getting matched in Australia for some reason. So what is this gonna happen for another 100+ matches to try to block those too? Whats the point of playing sbmm games with people that are continents away? Im always gonna have 200+ ping it's stupid.

Is this game so broken and dead I have no one close to play with based on sbmm? How is the solution here to match me with Mars and hope for the best?

I always was unsure why I'm just not that good for a lot of weird matches, where it just seems that I'm missing shots, just getting destroyed in a couple of frames etc. Soon as I'm at a closer server it just gets way better 10-20 kills ez. While on US it's mostly 3-4 kills.

I want to play on EU servers, I don't care for wait times, I don't care for sbmm I just want to play your ducking game.

So sad I wasted money on this.

Also the ms values in the main menu are lies, from Belgrade to Frankfurt it says 20ms, which is such a lie it's impossible to be less than 60, 70-80ms average. It's the same for Titanfall 2, absolutely the same values. And even If i pick any of the EU servers it's always gonna match me to some far away place.

Is there anything that can be done here?

1000 hours of troubleshooting the game for performance and stuttering, now this ... when will this end? I feel so ashamed spending 600$ for skins in this garbage of a product I will never forgive myself.

Message 1 of 1 (114 Views)