How to claim Guest account so I can change devices and play

by Vindawn03

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to claim Guest account so I can change devices and play

★★★ Newbie

How to claim a guest account, accidentally got my guest account to lvl 79 on my free to play alt instead of the main account linked to it. Im now having issues logging into that same account on my laptop that I will be bringing to my cottage on weekeends during the summer, but fear I will get kicked from my guild, and lose out on a lot of progress . I can still play via bluestacks on my PC but my laptop is putting me back to level one. Is there anyway to claim my account/change it to my main account on the email so I can play on my whale main, and laptop f2p?

I can verify that the account is mine, as I have attached a picture with me on the account as I type this out.

Name: Vindaren

Ally Code 481-345-498

Main Account: Vindawn

Ally Code 379-923-681

Message 1 of 4 (801 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to claim Guest account so I can change devices and play

Community Manager

Hey @Vindawn03,

You should be able to link a guest account using these steps: https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-save-your-progress-in-star-wars... 

That would require you to sign into a Google Play account to save your progress.

We're unable to merge content from two separate accounts together, but if you run into any issues with the guest account, please create a case  and an advisor should be able to help out further. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (719 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Forgot to add that the facebook account I linked to copy it over the first time from Noxus, to Bluestacks used an old facebook account I had for my university degree, but I no longer have access to that email as I graduated over one year ago, so they disconnected the email associated. I will be trying to get into that old email/facebook account, but I would also rather if possible to have the guest account turn into the main account so I can just log into that gmail account rather than the facebook, and guest shennanigans

Message 2 of 4 (796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just got access to the facebook account actually, and thus the account, but I would still like to take the guest account and make it the main account to stop needing to do this process each time if possible. Sorry for all of the posts

Message 3 of 4 (787 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Vindawn03,

You should be able to link a guest account using these steps: https://help.ea.com/en/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-save-your-progress-in-star-wars... 

That would require you to sign into a Google Play account to save your progress.

We're unable to merge content from two separate accounts together, but if you run into any issues with the guest account, please create a case  and an advisor should be able to help out further. 

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (720 Views)