Re: How to change the physical appearance of the children in sims mobile?

by oc2aw9p1p10e

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
My baby girl Chelsea aged up into a toddler woth blonde pig tails just like her parents however i dont like the red hoodie and boys jeans she is wearing. I would love to be able to change her clotjes but when i lress on her it says chamge into random oitfit
I woildlike to dress her as a playable sim
Plssss help
Message 11 of 18 (13,558 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes you can change their appearance! All you need to do is buy a "Kiddy-Boop Dresser" and that's it!
Message 12 of 18 (13,329 Views)

★★★ Novice
You can change a child's outfit by clicking the "change into random outfit" button. There are multiple outfits to choose from. Before, my girl was wearing a red shirt with dirty overalls. Now she has a pretty flower dress!
Message 13 of 18 (13,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think you can unlock another Sim with Simcash at a fairly low level (sorry, I don't know the exact one), and then when you have an aged up child, click on the family portrait, which will take you to your generations gallery. Tap on one of the dark, empty silhouette slots and a little box should come up that will have the two options of  "Create" and "Promote". Click on promote, then tap on any one of your children (a little animation should ensue), then proceed through the process and then after adjusting their looks (although you don't have to), the child will became a playable adult Sim.

Message 14 of 18 (13,240 Views)

★ Novice
You go into frigeg (click cook) then it will biring up what you can cook then ethier click chococolate or white cake,affter you cooked the cake,then tap on the cake to put in candles (make your sim to blow out the candles). But if your kid is a baby you will have to wailt 2 days or 3 days.
p.s sorry for the bad spelling. pleas reply to me if works or not. (and if toddla blow out candle will need help to blow out the candles. good luck
Message 15 of 18 (13,168 Views)

★ Expert

@waekamania this is the sims mobile not the sims 4 PC game. Mobile does not have a cake to age up toddlers or sims. You have to do family events with toddlers in mobile to have them age up.. 

Message 16 of 18 (13,163 Views)

EA Live QV Team

You can now give your children and toddlers a makeover Standard smile Tap on the child and select 'makeover' at the left bottom. image (1).png 

Message 17 of 18 (33,584 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@bethanykitty You have to go to any dresser on your toddlers sim and click plan outfits
Message 18 of 18 (10,339 Views)