Re: How to change ea account on ps4

by xXAli_JXx1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to change ea account on ps4

★★★ Newbie

I have new ea acc,a dont know my old one password how can i delete from ps4 fifa 20 old one and put new one?thanks

Message 1 of 5 (58,199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @tic61573,

Once an account is linked, it's linked permanently.

To recover this account I'd like to ask you to do the following for me:

1. Go to http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form

2. Fill in the requested information in the text fields.

3. Make sure the email you provide is one you have access to, we will be communicating with you here.

4. Click the Email Us option after you've filled out the form and an advisor will reach out to you with the next steps.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (58,158 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @tic61573,

Once an account is linked, it's linked permanently.

To recover this account I'd like to ask you to do the following for me:

1. Go to http://help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form

2. Fill in the requested information in the text fields.

3. Make sure the email you provide is one you have access to, we will be communicating with you here.

4. Click the Email Us option after you've filled out the form and an advisor will reach out to you with the next steps.
EACade
Message 2 of 5 (58,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI @EA_Cade

Out of curiosity, would I be able to link a new account if the old EA account is deleted?

Thanks,

Jordan.

Message 3 of 5 (54,922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I hope you doing great.  I have a apex legends acc on my psn and I really need to change and move it to a different psn how can I do it be cause I wanna sell the psn and not the apex

Message 4 of 5 (53,278 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone, 

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necro-posting. If you run into an issue please create a new post detailing what you are running into and we can provide any relevant information. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (17,845 Views)