How to change SW:TOR email without logging in

by revan_p03

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to change SW:TOR email without logging in

★★ Novice

My EA account was hacked this morning. I got it back after chatting with the EA help guys. I can now log in to Origin but I need a verification code when trying to log in to SW:TOR, I think the code is being sent to the hacker's email. I've tried making a new case on ea help but it the option to do a live chat isn't there anymore. The only option in it is to call them which I don't want to do and I can't do since its unavailable. I've tried Chrome and Microsoft Edge and the option to chat them still isn;t there.

Message 1 of 3 (514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to change SW:TOR email without logging in

@revan_p03

In theory your EA/Origin account are linked so if you change the email on the EA account it should change the swtor email per this guide link

However if for some reason you cannot get access to the swtor account, Bioware support is different to EA/Origin Support and only Bioware can assist gaining access back into the swtor account.

Bioware CS for account issues is via phone only and numbers are listed at this link

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (608 Views)

All Replies

@revan_p03

In theory your EA/Origin account are linked so if you change the email on the EA account it should change the swtor email per this guide link

However if for some reason you cannot get access to the swtor account, Bioware support is different to EA/Origin Support and only Bioware can assist gaining access back into the swtor account.

Bioware CS for account issues is via phone only and numbers are listed at this link

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (609 Views)

★★ Novice

I see, its probably just a late verification code. I'll try out bioware support anyway. Thanks alot!

Message 3 of 3 (506 Views)