How to access EA login through the xbox version of APEX Legends?

by KevinCunanan

Original Post

Re: How to access EA login through the xbox version of APEX Legends?

★ Novice

It says my EA account in ineligible to connect with my Xbox account. What should I do?

Message 51 of 60 (1,427 Views)

Community Manager

We'll need to have an EA Advisor pull up your account to assist you further, @TheaterNerd1681.

Please click here to speak with Live-Support

Blueberry.png
Message 52 of 60 (1,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The way to get the skin is to use the email from your PS4 account that you have on and make a EA account using the same PS4 email that you used to make your PS4 account and then claim it with that same one and you will get the loot after you restart the game.

Message 53 of 60 (1,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much! I just noticed the Xbox login page, this worked and thank you!

Message 54 of 60 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i couldnt figure it out this is the biggest headache ever and im not gona able to get my free loot in apex now, EA is worth millions and they have the WORST connect account information and issues i have ever seen.
Message 55 of 60 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me because I wanst using the Xbox account linked to the correct origin account.

Message 56 of 60 (1,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KevinCunanan STILL having this problem, unfortunately EA's online help site isnt the best at redirection. I can log in using my "Xbox Live" account (which is where i believe my apex to be connecting to, but dont have access to the email and can not change the password without Re - logging in even after logging in with Xbox account. What the biggest shame is though, is that i can't just simply connect my old account to my new account via adding a sign in option under connected accounts on EA's main site or even through Origin. EA is spread too thin and should really scale back, add everything back on to websites, and get an F'n support line thats actually over the phone. Ive been waiting on a claim for weeks now. Ridiculous.
Message 57 of 60 (1,277 Views)

Community Manager

@gdude87 

Are you able to regain access to the email address you currently have registered to your EA account? If not, our Live-Support team can help update the email address on that EA account that your Xbox Gamertag is linked to. Normally, owners of EA accounts would have access to the email address they registered to it, so we'll have to go through some additional account verification steps to make sure you're the owner of the account before we hand the keys over to an EA account.

I understand going through account changes can be frustrating, but we do take account security very seriously and there may be some limitations on what customers can do from their end to prevent potential unauthorized actions. Our Live-Support team will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Click here for account recovery

Blueberry.png
Message 58 of 60 (1,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello there * I’m dying

Message 59 of 60 (1,256 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ea created it respawn co created it
Message 60 of 60 (1,138 Views)