How to Transfer My Samsung Game to My Apple Device? Samsung Game Lags Hard

by ray25lee

Original Post

How to Transfer My Samsung Game to My Apple Device? Samsung Game Lags Hard

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N5110, OS 4.4.2, and it's almost completely empty of apps, photos, etc. I only use it for Sims now, yet the game is very laggy. Every time the Sims app auto-updates, it gets laggier. I was told to delete the app and reload it, however I don't want to lose all of my progress (I'm level 52+). I connected to twitter, facebook, and EA, but I heard from a ton of people that this is not a guarantee, so I tried transferring my game to my Apple Iphone. I have no idea how to do this; I've tried. Many people tell me it's not possible, but a few said they managed to do it "a long time ago and don't remember how."

At this point, what I'm most concerned with is getting the game that is on my Samsung tablet GUARANTEED-SAVED somewhere. I'd love to sync it with my Iphone as well so I could play there, but really the main thing is I want it saved so I can temporarily delete the app from my tablet, redownload it, and have a game that is less laggy AND saved elsewhere. Plus, I'd someday like to get an Apple tablet instead and transfer it to there, but that's not the immediate concern.

Message 1 of 1 (321 Views)