(How to Fix) Can't Edit HUT Lineup

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(How to Fix) Can't Edit HUT Lineup

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey HUT fans! If you run into the issue of not being able to edit your HUT lineup, try creating a new lineup with the same players and set it to active. That should take care of this.

Aljo.png
Message 1 of 17 (10,802 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Edit HUT Lineup

Community Manager

@EA_Aljo wrote:

Hey HUT fans! If you run into the issue of not being able to edit your HUT lineup, try creating a new lineup with the same players and set it to active. That should take care of this.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 17 (10,691 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo worked perfectly the 1st attempt. Thank you!
Message 2 of 17 (10,729 Views)

Community Manager

@one2cadoo 

Great! If any other issues come up, let us know. Have fun and good luck on the ice!

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 17 (10,722 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Aljo wrote:

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 17 (10,692 Views)

Re: HUT & WOC Compensation Rewards Live In Game

★ Novice

I still do not see a fix for the HUT issue regarding changing lineup. What gives?

Message 5 of 17 (10,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry put my Austin Matthews up for 150000 in the auction it was 88 ovr and it disappeared and no coin was brought to me I can't find it anywhere
Message 6 of 17 (10,607 Views)

Re: HUT & WOC Compensation Rewards Live In Game

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@subzeroo1979 

I moved your post to this thread where you can find the fix for this issue. Thanks!

@AndyRobinson7 

For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 17 (10,597 Views)

Re: (How to Fix) Can't Edit HUT Lineup

★★ Novice

I get the same error when trying to play any online game. I've done the troubleshooting and nothing is working

Message 8 of 17 (10,125 Views)

Re: (How to Fix) Can't Edit HUT Lineup

Community Manager

@isagranke53 

If you're not getting this error when editing your lineup, it would be a different issue. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 17 (10,123 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tired this and it didn't work. I have tried multiple fixes but nothing ever works. This is the 4th time it has happened to me and there hasn't been a fix yet that has worked.

Message 10 of 17 (9,650 Views)