How long??

by JackYoGurl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How long??

★★★ Novice

How long has this not being able to unlock weapons and Attachments despite being the desired rank...been an issue?  Days? Few weeks? Or months???   Trying to see if I should just give up, or actually have some hope of a patch coming out soon.   

Message 1 of 8 (443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How long??

★★★ Novice

Everything has been fixed, I was talking about the skins and all that good stuff, I only called them Attachments cause at the time they looked like it, the barrel etc... but I've got all my guns and Stuff now, all good.  Thank you. 

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (323 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@JackYoGurl The hotfix the other day should have corrected that. You may need to play a full round for it to sync up.

If all else fails you could try contacting customer support directly: help.ea.com.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 8 (418 Views)

★★★ Expert
@ElliotLH @JackYoGurl , Hi I understood from multiple gamers the fix is not solving the unlock issue. Therefore still the following workaround:
Go play practice mode
- Choose Practice vs other players
- Keep playing until rank level up (weapon rank or class rank)
- 1 rank needed, after this weapons unlocked.
Hope it will work for you. Don't quit till level ranked.
Message 3 of 8 (404 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just played a regular game of conquest and played until the round ended and I see the report screen has been fixed, I quit then to go see if I go all my stuff... but nope...not yet.  Now I'm trying what your suggesting, practice vs players....I hope this works...

Message 4 of 8 (380 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay so...I was playing as Assault and I leveled up while playing assault....now I unlocked all the guns, but just for the Assault class... no attachments, no guns for any of the other classes.... I'm only career rank 12, assault rank is 11....I been using the m1 grand the most...it's lvl 8, I got 138 kills with it...I want my attachments for that...I earned it...

Message 5 of 8 (374 Views)

EA DICE Team
@JackYoGurl what do you mean by attachments?

/Atic
Message 6 of 8 (336 Views)

★★★ Novice

Everything has been fixed, I was talking about the skins and all that good stuff, I only called them Attachments cause at the time they looked like it, the barrel etc... but I've got all my guns and Stuff now, all good.  Thank you. 

Message 7 of 8 (324 Views)

EA DICE Team
@JackYoGurl glad to hear.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (272 Views)