How long will I be banned for madden 22

by Flyingthree1928

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How long will I be banned for madden 22

★★★ Newbie

I was recently banned from madden 22 and it does not state y I have been banned or even that I was banned it just kept saying your account has been denied access to this feature I mean ultimate team but ye and I went here singed in and went to my ban history and found out I was banned  so  pls find out y and un ban me 😪

Message 1 of 13 (2,864 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How long will I be banned for madden 22

Community Manager

Hey @Flyingthree1928,

I'm afraid we're unable to review account actions like this on the forums, sorry.

You'll need to reach out to our Terms of Service team directly using the steps here:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ 

Once the ToS team has completed their review, they'll reach back out via email to let you know what they've found. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (2,852 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Flyingthree1928,

I'm afraid we're unable to review account actions like this on the forums, sorry.

You'll need to reach out to our Terms of Service team directly using the steps here:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ 

Once the ToS team has completed their review, they'll reach back out via email to let you know what they've found. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 13 (2,853 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Any luck.  I am also banned with no email, warning or reply.  Did the ticket for ea and nothing.  Don’t understand how they do this to 25 years of good gaming history.  Sad, hoping they fix it quickly and make it right.  If not I guess we will have to put our time and money elsewhere.  Sad!  

Message 3 of 13 (2,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me, I contacted EA but they were no help just wasted 2 hours of my time.

Message 4 of 13 (2,583 Views)

★★★ Novice

ThiS DOES NOT WORK! EA is a bunch of garbage. Took all my money and now my ultimate team doesn’t work. I never received any ban/suspension email and it doesn’t say im ban. Every rep says I’m not ban and they don’t know what to do but send an escalation. This is bs. I’m never buying an EA game again and will continue to leave bad reviews and slandering this terrible company. Y’all already lost the nba and eventually, a better replacement will takeover madden 

Message 5 of 13 (2,490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing litterally happened to me 

Message 6 of 13 (2,418 Views)

★★ Novice

@reja222 wrote:

ThiS DOES NOT WORK! EA is a bunch of garbage. Took all my money and now my ultimate team doesn’t work. I never received any ban/suspension email and it doesn’t say im ban. Every rep says I’m not ban and they don’t know what to do but send an escalation. This is bs. I’m never buying an EA game again and will continue to leave bad reviews and slandering this terrible company. Y’all already lost the nba and eventually, a better replacement will takeover madden 

How did you call someone? I cant find their number anywhere! Let me know if you still have it or know a way to find it. Thanks

Message 7 of 13 (2,337 Views)

★★ Novice

@Insano347 wrote:

Any luck.  I am also banned with no email, warning or reply.  Did the ticket for ea and nothing.  Don’t understand how they do this to 25 years of good gaming history.  Sad, hoping they fix it quickly and make it right.  If not I guess we will have to put our time and money elsewhere.  Sad!  

Did you ever get a response or get unbanned? See it has been a month since you posted this. hoping I dont wait this long for some BS

Message 8 of 13 (2,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem.I’ve been banned for almost 2 weeks and everyday a new Ea help personnel emails me asking the same questions over and over again  asking what’s my PSN ID and Ea Email and that they haven’t seen a ban or suspension placed on my account and it’s very frustrating.

Message 9 of 13 (2,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did anyone get access to UT? i’ve recently received the same error message. no warning not nothing. EA help says my case is being investigated. for what? all i did was whoop that in my playoffs then i get this dumb unable to access this section message. 

Message 10 of 13 (1,706 Views)