Re: How long does it usually take to get the feedback or help?

by CaveOcreO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How long does it usually take to get the feedback or help?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I delete my character with the Cartel Market purchase unclaimed. I want to request my CM item restored to my new character so I can reclaim it.

So need help to get the Cartel Market item back, but already send couple of emails to support with my account (USERNAME), Character Name, server and issue. But still no answer.
How long does it usually take to get the feedback or help? 

Message 1 of 4 (681 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

So they call me back at the end of the work day. And send me back the lost item via in game mail. But after i claim it and activate from inventory it was nothing.
Unfortunately it take two more time to make it worked. I dont know why, but only after they placed this CM item exactly directly to my inventory. After i claim it works. So just in case if you write the letter about lost item:

1) be nice i think

2) explain short what happened and what you want. (my advise to place item directly to the Inventory)
2) wrote - server, log name, character name, class, level, approximate time...

And wait. That's it. It works!

Wish you a good day and may the Force Be With You!

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (538 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Hey there! Currently response times are averaging 10 days per this post so support will get around to you when they are able. I hope your issue gets resolved soon!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you. I will wait, and then post here the result. I think it can be interesting.

Message 3 of 4 (615 Views)

★★ Novice

So they call me back at the end of the work day. And send me back the lost item via in game mail. But after i claim it and activate from inventory it was nothing.
Unfortunately it take two more time to make it worked. I dont know why, but only after they placed this CM item exactly directly to my inventory. After i claim it works. So just in case if you write the letter about lost item:

1) be nice i think

2) explain short what happened and what you want. (my advise to place item directly to the Inventory)
2) wrote - server, log name, character name, class, level, approximate time...

And wait. That's it. It works!

Wish you a good day and may the Force Be With You!

Message 4 of 4 (539 Views)